The Mock Crop
With a relaxed mock collar, the Mock Crop offers sleek shaping along the shoulders and ease around the torso. Cropped just below the hips, this variation of the Mock is cut for your favorite french tuck. Made from thick and shaping, yet lightweight and breathable fabric, it is the go-to piece when you want to look polished but feel soothed. With wrinkle resistance, stain and odor resistance, moisture wicking and four-way stretch, this piece will have you equipped for whatever comes your way today.
Best for: action, grace
- 98% Merino Wool from New Zealand/Australia.
- 2% Spandex for strength
- Fabric made responsibly in Thailand.
- Cut and sewn made to order in the USA. More details HERE
- Technical fabric: four way stretch & returns to shape, wrinkle, odor, stain resistant, warm & breathable.
- Thick, shaping fabric
- Machine washable, cool tumble dry. More details HERE
- Made to run true to size.
- Check out our sizing guide HERE
- Will shrink very slightly, but not significantly, after first few washes.
- Free shipping on all domestic and international orders
- As garments are made to order, please allow for a week turnaround time from the time you place the order, to the time you receive a shipping notification. More details HERE
- Orders will ship via UPS or USPS. Tracking codes will be emailed to you upon shipment.
We offer free shipping! All of our garments are made to order, and items typically ship within 7 days of order. Delivery for domestic orders can be expected via UPS or USPS within the standard 3-5 day delivery time.
When your item has shipped you will receive an email with a tracking code. Sadly, we cannot be responsible for what happens to packages in transit and cannot offer any insight beyond what USPS provides.
We offer free shipping for international orders! All of our garments are made to order, and items typically ship within 7 days of order. Delivery for international orders can be expected via UPS or USPS in 1-2 weeks.
When your item has shipped you will receive an email with a tracking code. Sadly, we cannot be responsible for what happens to packages in transit and cannot offer any insight beyond what USPS or UPS provides.
*For international orders, any customs and import fees will be the responsibility of the customer